The KVM Switch Lite HDMI is a modern KVM switch that allows you to control two computers using only one USB keyboard and mouse and one HDMI or DVI-D equipped monitor. Ideal for home and office use this switch is the complete package as it comes supplied with appropriate USB and HDMI cables so that your ready to go. It can be used with PCs, Macs, and Games Consoles and supports connection to a USB 2.0 hub which means you can connect and switch your peripherals too. Switching between computers is achieved using the remote control, push button, keyboard hotkeys or with the supplied 'KVM Switcher' software.
- 2 Port KVM Switch with HDMI, USB 2.0 and audio support
- USB 2.0 support allows you to share your peripherals between the connected computers (requires an additional USB hub)
- HDMI display connections, when connecting to a DVI-D display or video ports then use LINDY No. 41228 or suitable HDMI to DVI-D video cables
- Ready to go - supplied with connection cables, 2 x HDMI & 2 x USB cables 1.5m
- Compatible with Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.4 & above
- 2 Year warranty
Please Note: This product is not suitable for use with DVI-D Dual Link equipment.