The LINDY 24+2 GIGA N-Way Switch is a high performance Gigabit Ethernet switch which is ideal for use in both small and medium networks or as a workgroup switch.
The switch features 24 Fast Ethernet ports for connecting your workstations and 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting to your main servers or network backbone. It utilizes store & forward architecture which filters and forwards data after each packet is received and examined to be free of errors. All of the Fast Ethernet ports support full and half duplex operation. An auto-negotiation function provides smooth migration from Fast Ethernet to Gigabit Ethernet. It also supports back pressure and IEEE 802.3x advanced flow control to reduce congestion and prevent packet loss. Extensive LEDs allow the operating status to be easily monitored. The switch can be mounted into a 19" rack using the supplied brackets and screws.
- 24 Port Fast Ethernet 10/100 and 2 Port Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 network switching hub
- Supports Gigabit over copper - RJ-45, CAT5e and higher
- Gigabit uplink ports for connection to your main servers or network backbone switches
- Fast Ethernet ports for connecting your workstations
- Auto MDI/MDI-X function on each port - no need for crossover cables