This IDE to SATA Host Bridge converter card plugs into the standard 40 Pin IDE connector on a PC motherboard and converts Parallel ATA device commands to the Serial ATA protocol, allowing you to connect up to two SATA hard drives.
- 1 x 40 Pin Female IDE connector
- 2 x Serial ATA Female connectors
- Power Connector: 3.5" Type 4 Pin Male
- Supports 2 channels and 2 devices
- Supports Serial ATA Generation 1 transfer rate of 1.5Gbit/sec
- Fully compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specifications
- Supports UDMA data transfer rates of 66, 100, 133 and 150 Mbit/sec
- Included cables: 1 x Serial ATA data cable, 1 x internal power cable
- Plug & Play
- 2 Year warranty
Note: The card connects vertically onto the IDE connector and requires a height clearance of up to 10cm.