This high performance, compact network switch is ideal for small home or office networks, or for segmenting larger networks into smaller, connected subnets for improved performance. All of its ports are capable of 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation, providing the easiest, most hassle-free way to integrate older 10Base-T network devices. Store-and-forward architecture is used by the switch to filter and forward data after each packet is received and examined to be free of errors.
The switch supports full and half-duplex operation which doubles the network bandwidth and allows the simultaneous transmission and reception of frames without causing collisions. Diagnostic LEDs on the front panel show the operating status of both the switch and the individual ports.
- 16 x 10/100Base-TX RJ-45 Fast Ethernet port network switching hub
- Standards: IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T), 802.3u (100Base-TX)
- Auto Negotiation support for each port
- Auto MDI/MDI-X for each port
- Full/Half-duplex operation
- Bandwidth: 100Base-TX 200Mbit/sec, 10Base-T 20Mbit/sec
- Forwarding/Filtering Rate:148810 packets per port @ 100Mbit/sec max, 14881 packets per port @ 10Mbit/sec max
- MAC Addresses: 8K entries maximum, self learning
- LED Indicators: Power x 1, Link/Activity x 16
- 10"/1U metal case (19" rackmount kit included)
- Dimensions: 270 x 170 x 44mm (WxDxH)
- 2 Year Warranty