The LINDY USB User Client has been designed to work in combination with Windows Multipoint Server to provide a cost effective workstation solution for classrooms call centres and offices.
Windows MultiPoint server allows a single host computer to be simultaneously accessed by up to 10 User Client workstations. Each workstation is provided with the full Windows desktop experience and an individual login. It's the perfect solution in terms of both install cost and total cost of ownership as each client is considerably cheaper to purchase than a regular PC and has on average 95% reduced power consumption compared to a conventional computer.
Installation is straightforward too - the User Client connects to the host computer over a single USB connection with standard distances of up to 3m supported. For longer distances you can use our 5m USB Active Extension Cable or 20m USB Active Extension Cable.
- Low cost reliable solution for use with Windows MultiPoint Server 2010 / 2011
- Easy to install and set up - connects to the host computer via a single USB cable
- VGA port for connecting to a monitor (supports resolutions up to 1600 x 1200)
- Features 4 USB 2.0 ports for connecting a keyboard mouse and other USB peripherals such as a pen drive or printer
- Microphone and stereo speaker sockets for full audio support
- Very compact low profile design which can be placed flat stood vertically using the supplied stand or fixed to the VESA mounting points on the back of a monitor
- Supplied with a multi-country power supply 1.9m USB connection cable and desk stand
- Dimensions: 97 x 97 x 20mm (WxDxH)
- 2 year warranty
A monitor keyboard and mouse are required to use the USB User Client. These are not included. Please click here for our keyboards and here for our mice.
Please note: Each USB User Client requires a license for more information please click