This adapter kit allows you to connect almost any internal SATA or IDE drive to your computer without the need to use a dedicated drive housing. It's made up of a drive adapter and a separate power supply.
The adapter features three different drive connectors for plugging into 3.5" hard drives, 2.5" notebook style drives and 5.25" CD/DVD drives. For maximum portability, the adapter features two USB connections - one for data and one for power - which means the drive can be powered without the need to use the provided power supply.
It's the ideal tool for computer technicians who need to quickly connect and disconnect different drives without the hassle of installing them into external housings or opening up the computer case
- Supports most SATA, and IDE/Atapi drives
- Can be used with 2.5" & 3.5" hard drives and 5.25" CD/DVD drives
- High speed USB 2.0 interface, backwards compatible with USB 1.1
- Additional USB connection for powering a drive without using the included power supply
- Combines 3 drive connections in one compact unit
- Power supply and connection cables included
- Compatible with Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS 8.6 & above